Architecting highly available and durable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Workflow Foundation (WF) and Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ)
In this talk you will get an overview as to how the Microsoft stack of technologies make creating highly available and durable service easier then ever before.
- Windows Communication Foundation 101 – A short 10 minute introduction to Windows Communication Foundation
- Choosing a message exchange pattern for scalability
- Using MSMQ for durable message store and asynchronous messaging
- Message content based routing using Workflow Foundation rules engine
- How to prioritizing processing of messages using a distributed work farm